Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Student Art Show Information

*Jan, Mary, myself and 1-2 art gallery attendants will be installing the Student Show this year on Mar. 24th and 25th
from 10am , until we're done If you would like to help install your classes pieces to ensure that they are presented the way you envision them that would be fantastic. If you're not able to help but have specific ideas about how the work should be presented please make sure to let me know. Just sending instructions in an email works great!


 

*The jury is next
Friday, March 20th at 12:30 in RS 17A

*The show runs from Apr. 6th – May 8th, 2009
Reception: Tuesday, April 14th 1:30 – 3pm


 

*Contracts: I have attached artwork loan agreements and contracts. I highly encourage students to fill these out for each piece they have in the show. If they do not fill out one of these forms and the piece is broken/damaged the gallery cannot be held liable in any way. Just pass that info along so students can decide.


 

*Labels: Please make sure that every piece of art work is in some way labeled with artist name, art title and medium. So I can make wall labels for each piece. If you plan on making a list of your classes pieces and want to send that to me digitally that would be very appreciated.


 

*Ready!: Please make sure that all work is ready to hang and has instructions for hanging if necessary. If you have any works on paper I can hang them with magnets…so matting is not necessary unless a student specifically wants their work hung that way.


 

Ok…I think that's all for now. If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments: