Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my pics

Just ME: This is a picture of me on a cruise that was going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.The location of the picture was in my room after I was finished getting dressed, I on my way to a semi-formal dinner. The vibrant yellow shirt symbolized my emotions of being happy and releived (at the time I needed a vacation).


Symbolization: This was a picture of me over the weekend in Pullman, washington. The special event was held at Washington State University called, Mom's Weekend. During this picture I was attending a party. I beleive this is a symbolization of me because I enjoy dancing and having a good time. Once again, I was wearing virbrant colors that expressed my excitment and my personality of who I really am (a fun, exciting, vibrant person). The expression on my face was an expression of FREEDOM. The lady you see right next to me was my friend Tiffany.

No comments: